Interface Manager - London,, United Kingdom
Interface Manager / Permanent / London / £39k-£49k per annum
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Interface Manager to join Major Rail Infrastructure contractor based in London.
- Maintain good working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders, keeping them informed, facilitating access and avoiding risks to the project.
- Understand the needs of key stakeholders; work with delivery project managers to collate information and produce a management plan for these stakeholder(s), identifying requirements, risks, programme issues, and constraints on construction methodology, environmental and planning interfaces as well as opportunities for issue resolution.
- Work with the Community Engagement and Communications teams to ensure consistent information is being issued and help prepare information and documents for public events and presentations.
- Identify and escalate risks, issues and concerns to project promptly and effectively, and assist the delivery teams in providing mitigation
- Track and oversee the implementation of any changes to the works or additional requirements identified, including managing the resulting engagement with the programming and cost management functions.
- Research, understand and manage a register of Undertakings and Assurances relevant to your area.
- Identify the extent of the works required and ensure that all aspects of the design, construction, environment, planning, land and property issues will comply with the Undertakings and Assurances. Record evidence of compliance.
- Support the Commercial team to acquire land and property, including replacement sites and aid the relocation of specific stakeholders.
- Knowledge in one or more of the following categories: Railway engineering, Highway engineering, Transport Planning, Station Design, Commercial Agreements, Environmental and Planning Consents or policy and business case development
- Experience in stakeholder management, including but not limited to technical stakeholders
- Experience of co-ordinating and working with multidisciplinary teams on a variety of issues or projects
- Experience of commercial negotiations
- Ability to understand construction programmes and commercial agreements to support engagement and manage third party agreements.
Please submit your CV now to be considered for the position. Ciera Murphy is the consultant managing this assignment and can be contacted on 01618718269 if you have any queries
Reference - 821092
London,, United Kingdom
Legacy / Legacy
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Interface Manager
Location: London,, United Kingdom
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 821092
Posted Date: 07/12/2018