Cost Manager - Andover, United Kingdom
Cost Manager / 4 Months / Andover / £460p/d Ltd/Umb or £367p/d PAYE
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Cost Manager / Responsive Repairs Manager to join a leading Defence Government Department based in Andover.
- Lead on regional issues.
- Lead the regional Cost Team including, line management duties, mentoring and training Cost and other staff.
- Foster collaborative working with the IP. Manage Cost and Activities (working in partnership with IP):
- Provide cost advice, support, and other personnel.
- Manage the cost process, including validating IP MPTC and other quotes/estimates.
- Manage final accounting process.
- Provide procurement advice.
- Provide cost estimating services and cost benchmarking activities. Support other personnel in carrying out this function, including where necessary supporting training and the development of estimating tools and databases.
- Provide support to Commercial activities and Contract Performance Measurement and management (working in partnership with IP),supporting contract changes and amendments, including assisting the evaluation, negotiation and agreement processes.
- Support the resolution of commercial disputes.
- Support the monitoring and measurement of the Contract.
- Support the development and delivery of contract efficiencies and improvement.
Please submit your CV now to be considered for the position. Ciera Murphy is the consultant managing this assignment and can be contacted on 01618718269 if you have any queries
Reference - 821097
Andover, United Kingdom
Legacy / Legacy
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Cost Manager
Location: Andover, United Kingdom
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 821097
Posted Date: 07/12/2018