Isolation Planner - Swindon, United Kingdom
£175.00 - £250.00
Isolation Planner - £250 Umb Day rate – Swindon – 6 Months Contract
Advantage Resourcing are working closely with a leading rail organisation to recruit for a Isolation Planner to work an initial 6 months contract in Swindon.
Working on a switching programme for electrification which is not yet completed. Planning isolations and managing isolation staff.
- Create a rolling plan, and undertake site visits to Validate IDF’s and arrange for suitable protection staff to support this process in line with work pack process.
- Liaise with route Isolation Planners to ensure that all OCR requirements are published and included within the Isolation Planning Form
- Attend project construction, site and planning meetings as required.
- Create a good working relationship with Contractors, maintenance delivery units and ECR.
- Compile and maintain the Isolation diagrams and instructions ensuring the OCR team are briefed on changes accordingly.
- Undertake briefings with Nominated Persons for all planned work and they receive all relevant documentation.
- Identify requirements for Line Blockage protection to safely carry out the isolation process and advise the resource planner when this is necessary.
- Liaise with local distribution teams and ECO to co-ordinate HV Permit requirements.
The Successful Candidate:
- Ideally similar experience within Rail/ Engineering/ Construction
- Experience of submitting isolation plans to route teams
- Good working knowledge of isolation planning processes
- Fully conversant with OHL AC and AT isolation process.
- Good interpersonal, influencing, communication and organisation skills.
- Extensive route knowledge on a national basis.
- Basic IT Skills (Word/Excel/Microsoft Outlook)
If you have the required skills & experience, please apply with your updated CV. Ref. 821101
Swindon, United Kingdom
Accounting / Accounts Assistant
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Isolation Planner
Location: Swindon, United Kingdom
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 821101
Posted Date: 06/12/2018