Facilities Engineer - Preston, United Kingdom
£38.50 - £38.50
Facilities Engineer - £38.50 p/h Ltd – 6 Months – Warton
Advantage Resourcing are currently recruiting for a Facilities Engineer to work for a UK leading Defence organisation on a 6 months contract at their site in Barrow.
The role is to provide a through life service-focused organisation, aligned to the AIR Strategy and Objectives, with specific emphasis on planning and delivering services for evolving customer requirements.
- Ownership, development and promulgation of system safety rules and standard specifications.
- Undertaking audits and process confirmations of system condition, performance operation and supplier performance.
- Undertaking specialist reviews of Mechanical systems, solutions and challenges as required.
- Supporting facilities management engineers and maintenance professionals across AIR locations through the lifecycle of facilities with specialist support.
- Working with external bodies and utility companies to ensure quality, continuity and safety of utilities and building systems.
- Suitable qualification in mechanical engineering or building services engineering,
- A thorough knowledge of natural gas distribution and compressed air systems.
- Sound knowledge of the UK energy policies and an understanding of the global energy market
- Sound knowledge of health, safety and environmental knowledge and ideally awareness of building design and operation legislation
- Ability to understand, interpret and apply design codes, codes of practice and design guides in an operational environment
- Sound basic IT skills particularly in the use of Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
If this role is of interest to you, or you know someone who would be suitable, then please send your updated CV. Ref 821115
Preston, United Kingdom
Project / Project Administrator
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Facilities Engineer
Location: Preston, United Kingdom
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 821115
Posted Date: 07/12/2018