Logistics Operative - Barrow-in-Furness, United Kingdom
Logistics Operator - £13.37 p/h PAYE – 6 Months – Barrow – SC Clear
Advantage Resourcing are currently recruiting for 7 Logistics Operators to work with our prestigious client on a 6 months contract at their site in Barrow.
- Run relevant data reports using systems based applications and communicate as required.
- Control and management of reverse logistics.
- Adherence to Logistics Process Instructions.
- Use of radio and or relevant communication methods as required.
- Support loading and unloading of vehicles in a safe and timely manner and in line with company procedures.
- Conduct basic checks prior to using company vehicles or equipment and ensure that defects are recorded and reported promptly.
- Ensure compliance with site safety standards (including pedestrian safety).
- Support audit activities as required.
- Operation of tooling and mechanical handling equipment to support receipt and issue of material as required, in a safe manner complying with company operating procedures at all times.
- Ideally similar experience as a Stores-person within Defence or Engineering
- Fork Lift Experience will be an advantage
- SC Clearance is preferable but not essential
- Good IT skills
- Health & Safety knowledge
If this role is of interest to you, or you know someone who would be suitable, then please send your updated CV. Ref 822617
Barrow-in-Furness, United Kingdom
Admin / Bid Administrator
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Logistics Operative
Location: Barrow-in-Furness, United Kingdom
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 822617
Posted Date: 11/02/2019