Communications Manager - Stoke, United Kingdom
Role: Communications Manager
Location: Stoke on Trent
Rate: up to £250 per day via Umbrella company
IR35 Status: In-scope
Duration: 12 months
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Communications and Engagement Manger to join an organisation in Stoke for 12 months.
Key responsibilities include:
- Planning, coordinating and managing engagement and consultation activities across the organisation.
- Providing practical advice and guidance on the conducting of public engagement and consultation activity.
- Conducting stakeholder management in politically sensitive environments. Engaging with both internal and external stakeholders of varying seniority and influence. E.g. senior managers, patients, public interest groups,
- Providing lead facilitation for public events, involvement and engagement sessions.
- Planning and coordinating the reporting on feedback from a variety of channels following public and patient engagement and consultation.
- Production of reports and presentations from engagement, involvement and insight data to assist in healthcare system management and reconfiguration.
- Analysing and reporting on both quantitative and qualitative data. Writing reports following engagement and consultation activities
Key experience required:
- Communications and engagement capabilities with a strong research and analytical background.
- Public Sector / Local Government experience highly desirable
- Ability to develop relationships at all levels
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
Please submit your CV now to be considered for position. Colin Youle is the consultant managing this assignment. Reference: - 822684
Stoke, United Kingdom
Generalist / Marketing Consultant
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Communications Manager
Location: Stoke, United Kingdom
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 822684
Posted Date: 11/02/2019