Supply Chain Professional - Blackburn, United Kingdom
Supply Chain Professional / 6 Months / Samlesbury / £14.30-£16.90p/h
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Supply Chain Professional to join a Leading Defence organisation based in Samlesbury.
- Order Book management and Reporting.
- Receipt, Validation, and Loading of Customer Orders for Spares, Repairs and Initial Provisioning Support Packages.
- Responding to Customer Request for Quotations
- Arranging Customer deliveries and assisting with Invoicing process.
- Resolution of post delivery queries and warranty claims
- Resolution of Supply queries.
- Good skills in Microsoft Office toolset (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Project, Outlook)
- Essential Communication, Team working & Motivation skills.
Please submit your CV now to be considered for the position. Ciera Murphy is the constant managing this assignment and can be contacted on 0161 871 8269 if you have any queries.
Reference - 822695
Blackburn, United Kingdom
Engineering / Supply Chain
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Supply Chain Professional
Location: Blackburn, United Kingdom
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 822695
Posted Date: 11/02/2019