Enterprise Commercial Controller - Reading, United Kingdom
Enterprise Commercial Controller / Reading / 4 Months / £4,500 Monthly PAYE
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Enterprise Commercial Controller to join a leading Technology company based in Reading.
- Be the Finance front-end specialist for deal insights and deal construct
- Partner with Licensing/BD to optimize deal structuring and closing. Provide end-to-end assessment of deal and customer profitability including compliance aspects.
- Build strong, trusted relationships with all key business stakeholders to ensure Commercial delivers on its finance and business accountabilities
- Provide Compete and Industry analysis to key stakeholders to assess market opportunities and threats
- Actively engage with external Business Decision Makers for key /strategic accounts
- Ensure high quality submissions for Digital Win Room and deal-based investment requests
- Own Forecasting for the Enterprise business, building on inputs from the Sales Excellence Team (deal-based forecast) and trend analysis to land material Engineering Group views and pricing level accuracy in the context of the New Revenue Standard.
- Lead the financial Rhythm of the Business (ROB) for the Enterprise business including forecast and budget.
- Drive compliance in the Segment with focus on Sales Deal Execution and Proactive Risk Management
- Cloud expertise, deal structuring knowledge, machine learning/bot experience, and advanced Excel skills preferred
- 12-15 years of experience in finance positions
- Good compliance understanding / experience for the deal structuring and execution.
Please submit your CV now to be considered for the position. Ciera Murphy is the constant managing this assignment and can be contacted on 0161 871 8269 if you have any queries.
Reference - 822707
Reading, United Kingdom
Technical / Project Manager - IT
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Enterprise Commercial Controller
Location: Reading, United Kingdom
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 822707
Posted Date: 12/02/2019