Biomedical Engineer - (On-site, Medical Device Repairs) - Reading, United Kingdom
I am currently recruiting for a Biomedical Engineer (On-site, Medical Device Repairs) to work in Surrey/Slough
Salary: £23,000-£30,000 dependant on experience
This is an incredibly exciting opportunity to work for a leading high tech health and technology provider.
Please take a look at the below and send an updated CV to [email protected]
Purpose of the role
Provision of daily on-site medical devices repairs, preventative maintenance and asset management to contractual Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) within specified hospital location. Build long term relationships with customers, subcontractors and staff to ensure responsiveness and superior customer service.
- Perform scheduled preventative maintenance (PM) on medical equipment as per manufacturer’s guidelines
- Support the site manager / team leader as required and in achieving contractual KPI’s.
- Complete repairs as required on medical equipment as per manufacturer’s guidelines
- Complete all associated administrative work in completing repairs and preventative maintenance as outlined in procedures.
- Support customers whenever needed to ensure minimal disruption to the operation of the hospital.
- Complete associated admin needed to close repairs and PMs as outlined in the Standard Operating Procedures
- Travel to various sites as required to perform Corrective and Preventive Maintenance
- Maintain safe working practices within the hospital environment
- Maintain spare part stock wherever necessary
- Schedule and complete workload for customers within assigned area
- Maintain service documentation in line with business requirements
- Meet with OEM service staff and management when required
- Maintain tools and test equipment in line with the client Standards
Reading, United Kingdom
Engineering / Asset Engineer
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Biomedical Engineer - (On-site, Medical Device Repairs)
Location: Reading, United Kingdom
Job Type: Perm Position
Reference ID: 822746
Posted Date: 20/02/2019