Simulation and Modelling Engineer - Stevenage, United Kingdom
World Class Defence Organisation based in Stevenage, Hertfordshire is currently looking to recruit a Simulation and Modelling Engineer subcontractor on an initial 6 month contract. This company was recognised as a Sunday Times Top 30 Best Big Companies to Work For in 2017 and is a leader in its industry.
Contract Duration: 6 Months
Hourly Rate: The department are offering excellent hourly rates
Security Information: Please Note you must be eligible for SC Security Clearance (unfortunately due to security restrictions for this role, the candidate will need to be a British National with no dual nationality and must have resided in the UK for at least 4 of the past 5 years).
Simulation and Modelling Engineer Job Description:
The role is for a Simulation and Modelling Engineer with Simulink experience. You will be working on a project which is developing, building and testing real hardware for a key missile sub-system.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Developing, updating and maintaining system models in Simulink.
• Specifying tests and producing test harnesses to support model testing.
• Production of auto-code modules for embedded software.
• System performance modelling and validation against real-world testing.
Skills and Experience:
• Degree qualified or equivalent.
• Experience in Mathworks products including Matlab, Simulink, Stateflow.
• Experience in programming languages such as C or C++ with auto-coding an advantage.
• Experience of model management and configuration control processes.
• Experience in mathematical modelling, radar systems or signal processing techniques would be an advantage.
Stevenage, United Kingdom
Engineering / Simulation Engineer
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Simulation and Modelling Engineer
Location: Stevenage, United Kingdom
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 823817
Posted Date: 13/08/2019