Financial Planning Analyst/Manager - London, United Kingdom
£350.00 - £550.00
The Analytics Financial Planning & Analysis team (MA FP&A) is part of the Analytics Admin group (MA Admin), the backbone to the Analytics’ business lines.
We perform financial analysis and planning that drives decision making by executive management and informs shareholders.
We ensure operational efficiency and effectiveness through business analysis, systems support, sales analytics, risk management, and data governance.
We also provide creative learning solutions to further the development of our employees globally
The MA FP&A team is looking to hire a Senior Financial Analyst to support Sales, Revenue and Expense reporting and forecasting Business Unit.
· Create reports and analysis from the CRM tool for sales reporting and forecasting
· Reconcile key data points required to support sales analysis and identify enhancements required to existing CRM tool, and facilitate future migration to MA’s CRM
· Liaise with the sales organization to understand the drivers behind sales performance
· Work with local accounting teams to analyse expense details in support of expense reviews and forecasting by functional area
· Participate in monthly sales and expense analysis process with keen focus on risk and opportunity assessment
· Support information needs of regional Sales Directors and other constituents
· Provide analysis, forecasting and budgeting support
· Conduct ad-hoc analysis / projects as business needs arise
Required Skills / Experience:
· Solid work experience in financial planning or commercial finance roles
· Previous experience in a data and software solutions vendor is preferred
· Knowledge of SFDC or MSD CRM systems, Hyperion Planning and SmartView is preferred
· Previous experience in supporting a sales-oriented business is a plus
· Strong communication, analytical and data organisation / interpretation skills
· Excellent ability to multi-task, prioritise tasks and work with tight deadlines
· Desire to succeed both independently and as a member of a team in an unstructured and innovative environment
· Superior skills with Microsoft Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
· Detail oriented and able to summarize and communicate findings / analysis
London, United Kingdom
Accounting / Financial Analyst
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Financial Planning Analyst/Manager
Location: London, United Kingdom
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 824658
Posted Date: 14/04/2019