Project Controller - Portsmouth , United Kingdom
Initial 6 month contract
£41.85 per hour LTD
Advantage Resourcing are working in partnership with a global manufacturing company who operate within the defence industry. They are currently seeking a Project Controller to join their facility in Portsmouth on an initial 6 month contract basis.
The main purpose of the role is to support the collation, updating and analysis of business data using project control processes for projects within Combat Systems. This requires the hands-on use of a range of business systems and Project Control toolsets.
• Ensure schedules, baseline and forecasts, are accurately maintained and updated in accordance with the business reporting cycle.
• Ensuring the Forward load system is maintained to ensure consistency with the projects’ requirements.
• Support the Risk and Opportunities process including generation of risk reports and schedule & cost risk analysis.
• Support the Control Account Manager (CAM) Review process including analysis of Earned Value (EV) data.
• Generating reporting suite for contract review meetings in accordance with the reporting cycle.
• Collating customer reports
The successful candidate will have previous experience in a project environment using project management practices and processes including Planning, cost control, earned value management and risk and opportunity management, with the ability to analyse and present data allowing informed decision making. .
For more information please contact Rachael at Advantage Resourcing quoting reference 824766.
Portsmouth , United Kingdom
Project / Project Manager
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Project Controller
Location: Portsmouth , United Kingdom
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 824767
Posted Date: 15/04/2019