In- House Recruitment Consultant - london, United Kingdom
£30,000.00 - £32,000.00
Advantage Resourcing are currently recruiting on behalf of a large Managed Service Delivery Provider .
Working in a busy fast paced environment you will have responsibility for the full recruitment lifecycle and fulfilment of high volume of requirements. You will work with the Customer Service Managers to ensure that the team achieve the company’s goals provide exceptional service and cost savings for our client
You will act as the primary person within the programme team for managing relationships with HR, key Hiring Managers, the resourcing team and suppliers. You will be the first point of contact for any escalations with the client’s hiring managers and contractors. This role requires that you act in a consultative capacity and will require a high degree of contact with HR and Hiring Managers
- Responsible for the full recruitment life cycle for contract requirements with a focus on direct recruitment. You will be expected to recommend recruitment strategies and act as the subject matter expert for all contract recruitment based activity.
- Ensure all KPI/ SLA’s are achieved and exceeded.
- Define and create job descriptions with the client in line with business requirements either in person or via the phone and advise hiring managers on selection processes.
- Relationship management of the client and suppliers on a day to day basis for all stakeholders.
- Proven experience of working in an RPO/MSP role.
- Proven consultative approach with Hiring Managers and able to manage expectations.
- Proven track record in delivering and meeting direct recruitment targets.
- Extensive stakeholder management experience.
- Confident in providing advice and all round customer service to senior management.
- Previous experience of contract recruitment.
- Previous experience of full recruitment life cycle management.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Experience of recruitment within the rail or construction industries.
- A good understanding of contractor legislation e.g. IR35, Working Time, Data Protection.
london, United Kingdom
Human Resources / Sourcing Specialist
Apply for this Position
Job Title: In- House Recruitment Consultant
Location: london, United Kingdom
Job Type: Perm Position
Reference ID: 824772
Posted Date: 11/06/2019