Sales Executive/Account Manager - , United Kingdom
£18,000.00 - £26,000.00
Benefits:Annual bonus based on personal & company performance up to 25%)
22 days holiday plus bank holidays (rising to 25 in the second full year of service),
Life Assurance 4x basic salary,
Contributory Pension (4.5% Employee & 4.5% Employer contribution)
Experience:1 to 2 years essential proven track record within a target driven environment
Headquartered in newly refurbished offices in Southampton, the client is a progressive and rapidly expanding energy company specialising in the supply of high quality fuels, sustainable alternatives and provision of associated services.
- You will be responsible for growth of existing business as well as nurturing and developing new business relationships with clients.
- To operate across three distinct functions; New Business Development, Account Management and Customer service across our Commercial customer base.
- You will utilise data on our CRM database which will include new and existing customers. You will also be expected to generate your own leads through prospecting, networking, researching and developing new markets.
- A brand ambassador
- Responsible for meeting agreed sales targets set by the Sales Manager.
- Increasing profitability of existing customer base through identifying new opportunities and effective margin management.
- Identify and develop new business leads in your area via various approaches, ensuring that you engage with all prospects and take responsibility for closing the sale wherever possible escalating to senior account managers where necessary.
- Supporting the colleagues in achieving their objectives through new business development.
- Responsible for growing our existing customer base through daily outbound sales calls to existing, lapsed and new prospects. The key performance indicators for this role will include daily outbound call activity and call conversion ratio.
- Responsible for a portfolio of key existing customers, establishing and maintaining strong business relationships with the focus on business retention and growth of the account
- Identifying customer opportunities by upselling
- Able to manage a sales opportunity through the complete sales cycle escalating to senior team members where necessary
- Responsible for contributing to the collective sales success by supporting all fuel sales team members as required by seeking to offer quality referrals or sales on other’s behalf.
, United Kingdom
Sales / Account Manager