Network Security Engineer - Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
Network Security Engineer – £300 LTD Day Rate - 8 Months contract – Slough
Advantage Resourcing are working closely with a well established Construction organisation recruiting a Network Security Engineer for initially 8 months (maternity cover).
Main responsibility is resolving incident tickets and working on project activity.
- Extensive experience of working for large corporate providing Network and security design,
- Build and support resolving incidents and work requests resolution.
- Experience with WAN migrations and Cloud technology would be beneficial.
- Project experience
- Cisco Switching & Routing
- Cisco and Palo Alto Firewalls
- Wireless Access Points
- F5 Technology
- Design and Configuration
- Ideally CCNP or CCIE Certified
If you have the experience for the role please apply with you updated CV. Ref 825298
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
Accounting / Accounts Assistant
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Network Security Engineer
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 825298
Posted Date: 24/06/2019