Developer (C# and .NET) - London Road, United Kingdom
£30,000.00 - £40,000.00
I am currently recruiting for a Developer within C# /.NET – this is an exciting role that would suit a grad or someone with a few years’ experience.
The client is a cutting edge technology business based in Bracknell.
Salary is negotiable dependant on experience, Circa £30,000-£40,000 + benefits
C# and .NET development skills.
Experience of Design, Development, Test and Documentation (Desired)
Entity Framework and SQL Server knowledge and experience. (Desired)
Experience of developing SOA solutions using REST with JSON. (Desired)
Work on scalable web applications (Desired)
Solid knowledge of ASP.NET, MVC 5, HTML 5, AJAX, JQuery. (Desired)
Experience of Windows Server and IIS. (Desired)
Unit testing. (Desired)
Familiarity with Git or other distributed source control system. (Desired)
- Investigating and fixing bugs as part of the Sprint.
- Work in a Scrum team, attending all the ceremonies, including the daily stand-up meetings, and updating the team’s Scrum board.
- Help the Scrum team to get items in the Product Backlog estimated, complete with acceptance criteria and deliver value to the customer.
- Actively participate in the Sprint planning, review and retrospective.
- Use XP practices and values, including (but not limited to) Feedback, Simplicity, Test focused development, Refactoring, Collective ownership and Simple design.
London Road, United Kingdom
Human Resources / Manager HR
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Developer (C# and .NET)
Location: London Road, United Kingdom
Job Type: Perm Position
Reference ID: 825320
Posted Date: 12/07/2019