Full Stack Developer - London, United Kingdom
£350.00 - £475.00
Full Stack Developer - London – 6 Month Contract
This will be working with a risk management organisation on a project which looking move the development back in house to the company from a current supplier, therefore experience of this would be ideal for the role.
This will initially be a 6 month contract but with potential to continue after. Rates of pay will be between £350 - £475 per day limited company/umbrella company.
- Design overall architecture of the web application.
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- Highly experienced with back-end programming languages [ .NET C#, T-SQL, SSIS]
- Experience with Azure cloud infrastructure set and securing
- Experience using cloud APIs, REST APIs
- Knowledge of code versioning tools – Git
- Experience of build automation
- Experience with Behavioural based development
- Development experience for both mobile and desktop will be beneficial
For more information please get in touch and we can discuss the client and details further. The reference number for this vacancy is 825421
Please note that due to the high number of applications it’s not always possible to provide detailed feedback to all candidates, please accept my apologies for this.
London, United Kingdom
Development / Online/Software Developers
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Full Stack Developer
Location: London, United Kingdom
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 825421
Posted Date: 11/06/2019