Supply Chain Specialist - Leading organisation - Filton, United Kingdom
Supply Chain Specialist
£27.50 per hour limited company or umbrella
Filton, South Gloucestershire
This is a great opportunity to work within one of the UKs leading Defence Engineering organisations with offices in Filton.
In this key role you’ll direct and manage all the procurement activities within integrated project teams, for the delivery of multiple cross-functional engagements from RFI/ RFQ stage through to project and product lifecycle. The role includes the management of contracts and purchase orders, contract documentation, document management systems, engagement and management of suppliers, interactions with internal project teams and other stakeholders to deliver project/business objectives.
- Manage, support and or prepare outputs and deliverables and select suppliersi.a.w. with the departmental procedures.
- Manage and support or negotiate all commercial, financial, and schedule elements of the subcontracts/project and any authorised changes in line with departmental procedures
- Pro-actively support and deliver effective supplier management and service delivery.
- Identify and implement business improvements resulting in cost saving opportunities.
- Act as the primary point of contact with assigned suppliers and customers (internal/external).
Experience required for this role:-
- Experience of Procurement / Supply Chain Department
- Commercial and contractual acumen.
- Working understanding of tool sets and IT.
- Management of cost drivers in the value chain and the principles of Total Cost of Ownership.
- Management of change programmes.
- Risk & opportunity management
Submit your CV now to be considered for this fantastic opportunity to work with a leading organisation. Colin Youle is the consultant managing this assignment. Ref 825652
Filton, United Kingdom
Engineering / Supply Chain
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Supply Chain Specialist - Leading organisation
Location: Filton, United Kingdom
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 825652
Posted Date: 14/05/2019