EMC Engineer - Stevenage, United Kingdom
World Class Defence Organisation based in Bristol is currently looking to recruit an EMC Engineer Subcontractor on an initial 6 month contract.
Contract Duration: 6 Months (initially and then ongoing thereafter)
Hourly Rate: The Company are offering excellent rates
Security Information: Please Note you must be eligible for SC Security Clearance (unfortunately due to security restrictions for this role, the candidate will need to be a British National with no dual nationality and must have resided in the UK for at least 4 of the past 5 years).
EMC Engineer Job Description:
• Undertake EMC project engineering tasks to achieve project commitments, customer requirements, timescales and costs. Responsible for meeting EMC project milestones on specific programmes.
• Provide expertise in writing Environmental Requirement Specifications (ERSs), detailed EMC Control Plans and other control & technical documents in support of product development. Knowledge of implementing UK Def. Stan., NATO AECTP and CE mark standards requirements will need to be demonstrated.
• Undertake assessments of all relevant environmental requirements and including interpretation for design and determination of test levels, at the complete product, sub-systems and equipment levels. Overall consistency of a logical approach across the breakdown of individual products and between the product profile to meet the various requirements for maritime, land & air systems and deliverable support equipment.
• Plan, prepare and support conduct of EMC trials programmes at system, subsystem and component level within internal facilities and at external test houses.
• Maintain and develop effective interfaces to project and external customers for all EMC Projects activities.
Stevenage, United Kingdom
Engineering / EMC Engineer
Apply for this Position
Job Title: EMC Engineer
Location: Stevenage, United Kingdom
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 825659
Posted Date: 14/05/2019