Senior Buyer - Portsmouth , United Kingdom
Senior Buyer / Portsmouth / 18 months / £27.42p/h Ltd
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Buyer to join a leading Defence organisation based in Portsmouth.
- Prepare the Procurement / Supply Chain plans and manage purchase orders for materials and services to deliver against contractual KPI’s.
- Manage, support and prepare outputs of deliverables and select suppliers with the departmental procedures and in line with customer KPI’s and requirements.
- Manage and support or negotiate all commercial, financial, and schedule elements of the subcontracts/project and any authorised changes in line with departmental procedures and customer requirements.
- Pro actively support and deliver effective supplier management and customer service delivery.
- Identify and implement business improvements resulting in cost saving opportunities.
- Act as the primary point of contact with assigned suppliers and customers (internal/external).
MICPS qualified or working towards qualification
Please submit your CV now to be considered for the position. Ciera Murphy is the constant managing this assignment and can be contacted on 0161 286 5817 if you have any queries.
Reference - 825673
Portsmouth , United Kingdom
Engineering / Senior Buyer
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Senior Buyer
Location: Portsmouth , United Kingdom
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 825673
Posted Date: 15/05/2019