Commercial Contracts Manager - Birmingham, United Kingdom
£350.00 - £450.00
Commercial Contracts Manager – Birmingham – 6 months – Up to £450 per day LTD
We are currently recruiting for a Commercial Contract Manager to work for a major IT software company based in Birmingham on a 6 month contract. Candidates with experience of IT Software/Licensing contract management are highly desirable for this role.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of managing and negotiating IT commercial/ contracts within the public sector.
- Experienced in negotiating IT contracts with public and private sector..
- Experience with public sector procurement frameworks and call off Agreements i.e G Cloud 10, and Crown Commercial Services RM frameworks i.e RM3821.
- Experience with NHS terms and conditions.
- Commercially astute.
- Ability to draft, clauses, and agreements
- Team player, but able to work independently
Please apply without delay as there is a deadline with this role. Ref: 826166
To apply for this role please send through your CV for consideration and we will be in touch should your experience match our criteria. Unfortunately due to high volume we will only be able to contact those who have been shortlisted
Birmingham, United Kingdom
IT Management / Procurement IT
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Commercial Contracts Manager
Location: Birmingham, United Kingdom
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 826166
Posted Date: 11/07/2019