Safety Engineer - Stevenage, United Kingdom
World Class Defence Organisation based in Bristol is currently looking to recruit a Safety Engineer Subcontractor on an initial 6 month contract.
Contract Duration: 6 Months (initially and then ongoing thereafter)
Hourly Rate: The Company are offering excellent rates
Security Information: Please Note you must be eligible for SC Security Clearance (unfortunately due to security restrictions for this role, the candidate will need to be a British National with no dual nationality and must have resided in the UK for at least 4 of the past 5 years).
Safety Engineer Job Description:
Generation of safety programme plans that meet the requirements of DEF-STAN 00-56, and supporting the project in obtaining the agreement of such programmes with the customer.
Conduct a series of system and sub-system safety activities in support of these plans during all lifecycle phases including, but not limited to:
- Hazard identification exercises (SWIFT and HAZOP)
- Hazard management and risk analysis, including fault tree and event tree analyses
- Construction of safety arguments
- Provision of support to internal and external project Safety Panels and Committees
- In conjunction with safety focal points, assist in the management and integration of these activities with system engineering and design programs to ensure the timely delivery of material supporting the safety case
- Liaising with other functions in order to derive safety requirements and hazards
The candidate will be expected to work with systems teams in order to demonstrate satisfaction of safety requirements.
Stevenage, United Kingdom
Engineering / Senior Safety Engineer
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Safety Engineer
Location: Stevenage, United Kingdom
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 826184
Posted Date: 24/06/2019