Wintel Integration Engineer - SC Cleared - Christchurch, United Kingdom
£329.00 - £329.00
Wintel Integration Engineer – SC Cleared
Advantage Resourcing are currently recruiting for a Wintel Integration Engineer with our prestigious defence engineering client in Christchurch, South Coast of England. This role will be a part of the Air Sector side of the business.
The role will involve building complex IT systems from build specifications and by using automated deployments via orchestration tools. The role will involve troubleshooting and problem solving skills over a wide range of technologies to integrate the deployment on ruggedized hardware.
- Implementing a ruggedized hardware solution.
- Building the hardware environment in accordance with tightly defined requirements.
- Installing and testing software infrastructure (VMware Sphere) and applications.
- Collaboration with other members of the agile team; sharing knowledge and peer reviewing others work.
- Reporting on progress and providing feedback to team members and leadership.
- Producing clear and concise technical documentation.
- Using the Atlassian toolset (JIRA, Confluence and Bamboo) to record, document and test work.
- Occasional visits to customer sites to support deployment.
As a Wintel Integration Engineer your skills will ideally include:
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Active Directory
- Windows 10 or Windows 7 Operating Systems
- VMware virtualisation
- Working in a team designing and integrating in a Wintel environment
- Technical documentation production
SC clearance is required for this role
Pay Rate: £329 LTD
6 Months – 37 hours per week
Submit your CV now to be considered for this fantastic opportunity to work with an established defence engineering client in Rochester.
Tom Johnson is the consultant managing this assignment and can be contacted on 01612911458. ref 826272
Christchurch, United Kingdom
IT / IT Consultant
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Wintel Integration Engineer - SC Cleared
Location: Christchurch, United Kingdom
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 826272
Posted Date: 11/07/2019