HR Advisor - Frimley, United Kingdom
HR Advisor / Frimley / 6 months / £28.23p/h Ltd/Umb
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced HR Advisor to join a leading Defence organisation based in Frimley.
- Provision of advice and guidance on a wide range of people processes and policies to managers and employees
- Work closely with wider HR Team including, specialist areas and shared services to provide a seamless HR service
- Support ad-hoc projects and initiatives covering all areas of HR
- Support the execution of a number of HR processes including annual performance related and ad-hoc pay reviews ( as nominated), talent and performance information
- Ability and/or good experience of data reporting, analysis and manipulation of management information
- Either understanding or experience of HR/employment legislation gained either practically or theoretically.
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholder groups.
- Experience of a shared service environment is an advantage
- Ability to pull together multiple data sources to provide meaningful management information. Strong excel skills a must.
- Proactive and pragmatic approach with a willingness to travel across our various sites is an advantage.
- Although co located with a team, should also be comfortable working remotely from majority of colleagues.
Please submit your CV now to be considered for the position. Ciera Murphy is the constant managing this assignment and can be contacted on 0161 286 5817 if you have any queries.
Reference - 826376
Frimley, United Kingdom
Human Resources / Admin/Assistant HR
Apply for this Position
Job Title: HR Advisor
Location: Frimley, United Kingdom
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 826376
Posted Date: 11/06/2019