Head of Talent (Recruitment) - Gatwick , United Kingdom
£35,000.00 - £45,000.00
This is an incredibly exciting opportunity for someone to take the lead role as Head of talent. The client has a fantastic working environment that enthusiastically encourages creativity, growth and autonomy.
Salary is dependent on experience - £35,000-£45,000 + a great package.
Please review the below and send an updated CV to [email protected] for immediate consideration.
You’ll be responsible for building our in-house recruitment team, with a target of hiring 200 - 300 people a year into the team (educators, managers, chefs, front of house & housekeepers).
Setting up and running the recruitment process, covering:
- ? Sourcing: full autonomy over how we source, advertise, build our in-bound applications & increase referrals
- ? Screening: developing our screening processes to ensure only the top candidates progress to the final stages (for our first site we received over 800 applications for 40 open positions)
- ? Telephone & face-to-face interviews & trials: scheduling across multiple existing & new sites
- ? Offer: leading offer negotiations and close out candidates
- ? Onboarding: be the first point of contact for new starters, onboarding them, answering questions and setting them up to begin their journey with us positively.
- ? Work to quarterly deadlines ensuring full new teams are hired in time for new sites launching
- ? Be an ambassador, representing us at industry events and careers fairs and getting potential candidates excited about joining us
- ? Provide regular and ad-hoc reports for key stakeholders
- ? Use data to iterate & improve the recruitment process over time
- ? Build out a team, including offshore support for CV scanning
- ? Train and coach nursery management to help you recruit full teams for launch
- ? Build strong relationships with nursery managers enabling you to find the best fit for their requirements and fill vacancies quickly
- ? A proven track record in large volume recruitment
- ? Played a leading role in setting up a recruitment process from scratch
- ? Experience in recruiting to cultural fit and alignment to company values
- ? Experience in an industry with similar characteristics (eg dentistry, retail, leisure & hospitality, veterinary, health, care) (Preferred).
- ? Target & results driven
- ? Highly motivated and excited to join an ambitious start-up at an early stage
- ? Focus on both quality and quantity
- ? Flexibility of approach, ability to amend plans at short notice in response to changing business needs
Gatwick , United Kingdom
Agency / Agency Manager
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Head of Talent (Recruitment)
Location: Gatwick , United Kingdom
Job Type: Perm Position
Reference ID: 826388
Posted Date: 12/06/2019