Customer Services Assistant - Manchester, United Kingdom
Customer Service Assistant / Manchester / 6 Months / £8.10p/h then £11 after 3 months
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Customer Service Assistant to join a leading Rail Organisation based in Manchester.
You will be needed to work shifts
- Provide a highly visible point of contact for station users providing customer service to all, including visitors, contractors, retailers, TOC’s and customers travelling throughout the station.
- Undertake regular station checks including contractor compliance, security, safety and equipment in accordance with relevant company standards and procedures, completing the relevant paperwork for audit purposes.
- Respond to and record emergencies and incidents involving the general public and industry partners, as required.
- Provide a point of contact for the reporting of faults within the station, maintaining appropriate records, reviewing and closing actions as required.
- Actively assist and provide information to customers travelling throughout the station.
- Check contractors have relevant risk assessments and method statements prior to issuing Permit to Work.
- In liaison with customers, external authorities and regulators, implement plans to prevent and manage criminal activity on the station, including discouraging and preventing unauthorised persons from entering or remaining on the station.
- Provide a proactive role in dealing with hazards or unsafe conditions, checking that all such occurrences are reported correctly.
- Fulfil allocated duties as prescribed within Emergency Plans.
Please submit your CV now to be considered for the position. Ciera Murphy is the constant managing this assignment and can be contacted on 0161 286 5817 if you have any queries.
Reference - 827211
Manchester, United Kingdom
Customer Service / Customer Services Advisor
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Customer Services Assistant
Location: Manchester, United Kingdom
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 827211
Posted Date: 10/07/2019