Customer Service Advisor - , United Kingdom
£18,000.00 - £20,000.00
Customer Service Advisor
Salary £18,000-£20,000 (progression into account management)
We have an opening for a Fuels Sales Advisor in our Southampton facility with responsibility for maximising profitability of existing business and actively engaging with active and lapsed customers.
- Headquartered in newly refurbished offices in Southampton, the client is a progressive and rapidly expanding energy company specialising in the supply of high quality fuels, sustainable alternatives and provision of associated services.
- Your role will include:
- You will be responsible for maximising profitability of existing business and actively engaging with active and lapsed heating customers.
- To operate across three distinct functions; Customer service, Internal sales and Outbound marketing activity.
- You will utilise data on our CRM database which will include new and existing customers. You will also be expected to participate in various marketing campaigns across all of the business sectors.
Experience Needed / Attributes Required
- Customer Service experience
- Good office admin and IT skills
- High level of desire to achieve goals/targets in a pressurised and fast pace environment
- Highly skilled communicator with people and relationship building skills
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise tasks and to manage their time effectively
- Ability to persuade, influence and negotiate effectively at all levels both internally and externally
- Confident, well-organised, self-initiating and outcome focused
, United Kingdom
Customer Service / Customer Services Advisor
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Customer Service Advisor
Location: , United Kingdom
Job Type: Perm Position
Reference ID: 827236
Posted Date: 11/07/2019