Legal Entity Strategy Custody Fund Services - London, United Kingdom
£600.00 - £800.00
We are looking for a highly motivated junior lawyer/senior paralegal with the ability to work independently and as part of a team, supporting the Brexit legal entity strategy project for the Custody Fund Services Business. The role is in the Legal Department and involves working closely with the respective business representatives and with other corporate functions, globally.
The position entails reviewing and repapering a variety of contracts within the Custody Fund Services Business.
This position is located in London.
- Review of client contracts for Custody, Fund Services, Agency Securities Lending, Trust & Fiduciary, Liquidity and Fund of Fund Custody.
- Repapering/novation of contracts.
- Working with the various business lines within Custody and Fund Services.
- Attendance at internal meetings.
We are looking for a highly motivated junior lawyer/senior paralegal with the ability to work semi-supervised supporting a fast-paced and dynamic business. The role is based in the Legal Department.
- English qualified.
- Senior paralegal
- Junior lawyer minimum of 2 years post qualification experience with a City law firm or equivalent experience as lawyer obtained in private practice or in-house.
- Strong legal training.
- Ability to understand the business needs and partner with the business to create solutions.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Pragmatic with excellent business sense.
- Ability to interact effectively with clients.
- Strong negotiation and drafting skills.
- Ability to work independently, manage complex projects and multitask successfully in fast-paced and complex business environment; and
- Background in providing legal services to operational intensive businesses is preferred.
London, United Kingdom
Legal / Legal Executive
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Legal Entity Strategy Custody Fund Services
Location: London, United Kingdom
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 827274
Posted Date: 30/08/2019