Transition Manager – Product Delivery - London, United Kingdom
£75,000.00 - £95,000.00
By taking on the role of Transition Manager – Product Delivery you’ll play a vital part in our vision: to become the best loved and most successful savings & investment business. We need everyone to step up to their full potential at this exciting time for our business. So if you’re inspired by the opportunity, and if you have the necessary qualities, then we urge you to apply.
To work on product related projects (which could entail a fund launch, a new mandate or a change to an existing product). The Transition Management team is responsible for the analysis, implementation and enhancement of tactical and strategic solutions. Working closely as part of a Product Delivery team in an agile environment, the Transition Manager is responsible for ensuring that the product can be supported across the components of the operating model.
Ownership of front to back Operational Model to support the mandate/fund and responsibility for ensuring that Scalability, Operational Risk and Regulatory Compliance are considered in the definition of the support model for any new mandate, by:
- Working proactively with the Business to determine scope and understand the requirements in terms of operational support for new products, share classes and markets, lead the definition of the target operational model for new product launches, and delivering the agreed operating model.
- Working with the Business and Operations to clearly understand the product proposal/investment rationale and assess the operational impact.
- Working with external parties, for example: Custodians/Third Party Administrators/Depositories; to define and implement the required changes.
- Facilitating workshops with the Business, Operations, Risk, Legal, Compliance and Finance to define and agree business processes and support models for new product launches, changes to existing products/processes.
- Assisting with Management Information for all new change initiatives and keep interested parties informed of issues.
- Working with the business if any testing is required prior to go live.
- Inputting into project planning and define and manage the analysis deliverables against estimates.
- Working closely with all of the teams within Investment Operations to ensure we are able to support the new initiative/operating model and everything is implemented ahead of go live.
You will have:
- You will be proactive and delivery focused with excellent communication skills.
- Strong stakeholder management skills are highly important for the role.
- You will have strong facilitation skills to elicit information from key stakeholders internally and externally.
- Proven and demonstrable analytical and problem solving skills are a must, with the ability to think laterally and generate creative solutions.
- It is essential for you to have a genuine interest in expanding knowledge and understanding the challenges and developments impacting operations in the asset management industry.
- An appreciation of any new regulatory changes that may impact the project.
- An appreciation of the technology and applications used to support operational processes within asset management.
- Able to generate and maintain positive relationships within the team and across the Business, as well as having the ability to share knowledge between the team and act a good sounding board.
- You must also be able to manage conflicts and influence senior/business stakeholders.
- You must be able to work in an agile environment.
- Be able to collaborate closely with Operational SMEs in the design of new operating models.
London, United Kingdom
Project / Project Manager
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Transition Manager – Product Delivery
Location: London, United Kingdom
Job Type: Perm Position
Reference ID: 828047
Posted Date: 13/08/2019