Publications Coordinator - Bracknell, United Kingdom
£22,000.00 - £27,327.00
Reporting to the Publications Section Manager, this role is an opportunity to shape the Motorcycle customers’ experience through the provision of Owners Manuals and other documentation.
This pivotal role involves the entire process from receipt of data from Japan, local adaptation, translation through to production and final acceptance from Branches. There are a number of external agencies and internal customers whose activities need to be managed in order to achieve success.
You are an innovator, capable of generating new ideas and identifying improvement opportunities, and then carrying them through successfully against an agreed set of objectives.
- Coordination and improvement of central translation and printing processes.
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness of publications delivered to Branches and Logistic Centres across Europe.
- Making sure that always the latest publication version is uploaded to the online databases.
- Ensure that Service Publications are developed in line with the needs of the Customer, Dealers, Branches, Factories and HM Japan
- Report preparation and analysis, collating data from multiple sources, using Excel to manipulate data into a usable format.
Qualifications, skills and experience required:
- Great communicator with the ability to build relationships at all levels
- Good business judgement and an eye for detail
- Proven analytical skills
- Experience with TQM analysis capability would be an advantage
- Good MS Office skills, in particular Excel and PowerPoint
- Capable of balancing conflicting requirements in order to achieve strict deadlines
- Willing to work within a team and collaborate on projects
- Fluent English and business English (other languages are an advantage).
- The skills to appreciate and manage cultural and product differences.
Bracknell, United Kingdom
Admin / Administrator
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Publications Coordinator
Location: Bracknell, United Kingdom
Job Type: Perm Position
Reference ID: 828056
Posted Date: 14/08/2019