FP&A Senior Analyst - London, United Kingdom
£350.00 - £425.00
My client provides financial intelligence and analytical tools supporting our clients’ growth, efficiency and risk management objectives. The combination of our unparalleled expertise in risk, expansive information resources, and innovative application of technology, helps today’s business leaders confidently navigate an evolving marketplace.
The Analytics Financial Planning & Analysis team (MA FP&A) is part of the Analytics Admin group (MA Admin), the backbone to the Analytics’ business lines. We perform financial analysis and planning that drives decision making by executive management and informs shareholders. We ensure operational efficiency and effectiveness through business analysis, systems support, sales analytics, risk management, and data governance. We also provide creative learning solutions to further the development of our employees globally.
The MA FP&A team is looking to hire a Senior Financial Analyst to support Expense, Position Management, Sales and Revenue reporting and forecasting for the Business Unit (BvD).
- Focus on position management and expense reporting, forecasting and budgeting.
- Ensure expenses are properly coded, supporting staff across the business in the understanding and accurate booking of expense data.
- Work with local accounting teams to analyse expense details in support of expense reviews and forecasting by functional area
- Work closely with the business and HR to actively manage headcount.
- Develop, and enhance current, expense and headcount reporting, providing value-added information to assist senior leaders in actively managing the expense base.
- Provide analytical support and suggestions regarding the development and improvement of reporting and planning systems, processes and outputs.
- Create reports and analysis from the BvD CRM tool for sales reporting and forecasting
- Reconcile key data points required to support sales analysis and identify enhancements required to existing BvD CRM tool, and facilitate future migration to MA’s CRM
- Participate in monthly sales and expense analysis process with keen focus on risk and opportunity assessment
- Provide analysis, forecasting and budgeting support
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis / projects as business needs arise
- Knowledge of SFDC or MSD CRM systems, Hyperion Planning and SmartView – ESSENTIAL
- Solid work experience in financial planning or commercial finance roles
- Previous experience of expense and headcount reporting is preferred
- Previous experience in a data and software solutions vendor is preferred
- Previous experience in supporting a sales-oriented business is a plus
- Strong communication, analytical and data organisation / interpretation skills
- Excellent ability to multi-task, prioritise tasks and work with tight deadlines
- Desire to succeed both independently and as a member of a team in an unstructured and innovative environment
- Superior skills with Microsoft Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- Detail oriented and able to summarize and communicate findings / analysis
- Bachelor’s degree with major in finance or business
London, United Kingdom
Accounting / Financial Analyst
Apply for this Position
Job Title: FP&A Senior Analyst
Location: London, United Kingdom
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 828065
Posted Date: 13/08/2019