PA - Reading, United Kingdom
£100.00 - £144.00
**Personal Assistant – Leading Global Technology Business - Reading – up to 18 Months contract - £144 day rate Umbrella or £110 day rate PAYE**
Advantage Resourcing are working closely with a leading global IT & Gaming organisation to recruit for a Business Support Admin to work on a 18 months contract.
Pro-active diary management for each director supported, responsible for keeping an overall view of the diary and ensuring that there is an optimum schedule for the meetings.
- Co-coordinating domestic and international travel on behalf of the directors including accommodation, transfers.
- Book meeting rooms, catering and AV for director’s meetings.
- Maintain the team’s ROB (Rhythm of the Business) ensuring that the directors and managers are informed of any potential clashes and rescheduling as appropriate.
- Preparing expenses for each director and providing guidance and policy support to the wider team.
- Managing logistics for all internal and external meetings / presentations for directors
- Manage and monitor actions from each sector Leadership meetings.
- Ensuring all briefing papers and supporting information needed for internal / external meetings are given to the directors in a timely manner.
Providing support for the Director’s immediate managers and teams. Assisting the managers on administration matters where needed.
- Scheduling and co-ordination of all group meetings and off-sites, including logistics, catering, budgets etc.
- Being the visible presence onsite to act as main point of contact for the teams – being the “face “ of your teams when the leads are out of office. There to help and support with queries.
- Ownership of internal processes for the sectors, including creating Purchase Orders, tracking invoices, ordering Hardware/Software/Procurement.
- Providing guidance in line with the MS UK expense policy, and educating assisting managers and their teams with policy.
The Successful Candidate:
- PA/ Business Administrator within a blue-chip environment
- Ability to provide support to multiple Directors
- High attention to detail & proactive problem-solving skills
- Strong diary management, domestic and international travel arrangements
- Exceptional planning, organizational & multi-tasking skills
- Ability to deal with numerous competing demands and therefore able to prioritise effectively
- Advanced Outlook skills and MS Office skills, particularly PowerPoint and Excel
Please submit your CV now to be considered for this Interim position. Liz Renshaw is the consultant managing this assignment and can be contacted on 0161 871 8269 if you have you any queries. REF 828095
Reading, United Kingdom
Technical / Project Manager - IT
Apply for this Position
Job Title: PA
Location: Reading, United Kingdom
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 828095
Posted Date: 14/08/2019