Change and Communications Support - preston , United Kingdom
£28.00 - £28.00
Advantage Resourcing is seeking candidates to apply for a leading Defence and Aerospace based in Warton, commutable from Preston and Blackpool. This will be at a Limited Company/Umbrella rate of £28 per hour and average working hours will be 37 per week/7.4 per day. This will be a vacancy for Change Support Professional to create develop and deliver education/communications requirements assigned by the Culture Change Manager.
Please note candidates will be required to go through a level of clearance for this vacancy as this is with a defence organisation.
Responsible for the creation, development and delivery of education/communications requirements assigned by the Culture Change Manager.
The job-holder will collect and format content and information, co-ordinate inputs from others, monitor & report progress, and provide information to the Culture Change Manager for the project’s governance & assurance structure.
The job-holder will liaise with subject matter experts and other fact-holders to gain a suitable understanding of the relevant business changes and impacts, and develop timely and relevant education/communications materials that provide good understanding targeted to relevant stakeholders.
- Plan and deliver education/communication development tasks to achieve the desired objectives, including liaison with relevant colleagues.
- Develop and implement creative output and mechanisms to support the required education/communication outcomes.
- Organise and manage additional resources (e.g. Business communications, Creative Services, external agencies) and ensure compliance with relevant Business policies, e.g. branding, identity, use of media.
- Assist the development and maintenance of the Export Control Transformation Programme engagement activities and materials for use by the team and the broader business, including briefings and events etc.
- Excellent written & verbal communications skills.
- Experience of developing and delivering engaging education and communication materials, preferably for business change projects.
- Good knowledge of project management tools and techniques
- Ability to manage discrete packages of work to meet realistic cost, time & quality targets.
- Stakeholder management and presentations.
At this level has personal responsibility for developing and delivering education/ communications deliverables and monitoring the feedback or improvements to the published material.
The role will support the overall climate and mobilisation and deployment objectives in supporting the Programmes outcomes which include moderate organisational and technical complexity, collaboration with other large projects and a basic understanding of the project phases e.g. Testing & Go-Live.
For more information please contact Martin Hartshorne at Advantage Resourcing. The internal reference number of this vacancy is 828245
Please note that due to the high number of applications it is not always possible to provide detailed feedback to all candidates, please accept my apologies for this
preston , United Kingdom
Project / Project Manager
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Change and Communications Support
Location: preston , United Kingdom
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 828245
Posted Date: 21/08/2019