Electrical Fitter - Bolton, United Kingdom
**A great opportunity has arisen within a manufacturing company in Bolton**
The Electrical Fitter will be responsible for carrying out manufacturing and test tasks within the electrical department, in accordance with product certification procedures, defined workmanship standards, allocated budgets and timescales to meet project objectives.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Certify the product in line with Product Certification procedure.
• Demonstrated ability / willingness to certify own work in line with company quality standards.
• Maintain product certification and approval via regular audits.
• Possess a versatile skill base with the capability to apply these skills across a range of tasks.
• Be fully conversant with all equipment, tools and measuring instruments associated with the manufacturing cycle.
• Ensure manufacturing build, inspection and where relevant test times are met.
• Check and complete all paperwork associated with the manufacturing data pack.
• Ensure compliance with all associated procedures applicable to the manufacturing process.
• Willing to contribute to an environment of process improvement
The ideal candidate will have
• Ideally have Formal technical engineering/ craft apprenticeship to NVQ Level 3/TR23/TR21 or similar
• Ideally have HNC or equivalent
• Possess experience in electrical wiring and assembly in a manufacturing environment is desirable
For more information, contact Advantage Resourcing quoting reference: 828253
Bolton, United Kingdom
Engineering / Electrical Fitter
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Electrical Fitter
Location: Bolton, United Kingdom
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 828253
Posted Date: 21/01/2020