Skilled Administrator - Basingstoke, United Kingdom
£18,000.00 - £22,000.00
I am currently recruiting for a Skilled Administrator to work in Basingstoke. This is a permanent opportunity with an attractive Salary.
£18,000 - £22,000 + Bonus (circa £2,000)
- Administration Skills
- Attention to details
- Strong communication skills/being able to liaise with departments and customers
- Working in a fast paced pressured/targeted environment
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to maintain the highest standards whilst under pressure.
To provide a timely, accurate and efficient service to our introductory suppliers and sources by way of checking and processing of new business documentation against specific credit and product criteria.
Ensuring prompt payment is made to them in line with business procedures and policies, business objectives and SLA’s are met and all company guidelines are adhered to at all times.
- Ensure that the company can create live agreements on the basis of complete and correct documentation.
- Review documentation to ensure compliant with legal, regulatory and internal standards.
- Input and processing of accurate information onto our mainframe IT system.
- Ensure a consistent service is provided to sources and suppliers and ensure SLA’s regarding turnaround and quality are achieved.
- Taking ownership through to resolution and successful set to live of the agreement.
- Draft and issue supporting documentation to end users and vendors as and when required.
- Liaise with all relevant internal departments to remedy and clarify pay out issues.
- Fully understand and show the ability to process all products offering by the company across all markets including cancellations, corrections and commissions.
Basingstoke, United Kingdom
Admin / Accounts Admin
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Skilled Administrator
Location: Basingstoke, United Kingdom
Job Type: Perm Position
Reference ID: 828264
Posted Date: 05/11/2019