Systems Engineer - Barrow-in-Furness , United Kingdom
£50 per hour LTD
Advantage Resourcing are currently looking for a systems engineer for a global defence organisation based in Barrow. This is a 12 month contract paying £50 per hour.
You will be responsible for the requirement management of bespoke systems working on state of the art submarines.
• Requirements elicitation (capability/functional/building/system/transverse)
• Workshop facilitation (including senior level)
• Interface/boundary identification (Scope)
• Establishing constraints, assumptions, risk (MDAL/DAREO)
• Stakeholder identification
• Validation & Verification for Design & Build compliance
• MS Office & DOORS experience
• Identifying appropriate acceptance events ( ITT response/design review/FAT/setting to work/Test& Commissioning/Handover)
• Identifying appropriate evidence
• Generating and maintaining compliance matrices
• Management of partial and non-compliance.
• Process and system modelling
Knowledge and Experience:
- Knowledge of the techniques of Systems Engineering – Specifically in Requirements Engineering.
- Extensive experience in definition of requirements.
- Preferred – experience of definition of requirement for infrastructure projects.
If you believe that you have the correct skillset for this role please apply or for a confidential conversation about this role please contact David Catterall on 01612867768.
Barrow-in-Furness , United Kingdom
Engineering / Systems Engineer
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Systems Engineer
Location: Barrow-in-Furness , United Kingdom
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 828306
Posted Date: 22/08/2019