Scrum Master - Stabio, Switzerland
£70,000.00 - £90,000.00
Advantage Resourcing is seeking candidates to apply for an exciting relocation position with a leading global retail organisation working on digital products. This is based in Stabio in Switzerland which has some beautiful surroundings and the office is very local to Italy and Lake Como. Many members of staff come from Italy across the border so this area is very commutable if you are in North Italy. Relocators are also welcome to be considered from other countries.
This particular company is responsible for many large retail clothing brands, which are household names. They have an excellent working environment including very modern offices in a great location and have many billions in terms of yearly revenue and have a lot of success in digital ecommerce and also the retail highstreets.
This is an English speaking role as the company operates in the English language therefore no other languages are required but would be useful
Personal allowance bonus, full relocation package, shipping of household goods, travel costs, temporary accommodation arrangements, hire care reimbursement and costs for any interview travel. There are other benefits should as language tuition, tax briefing and tax assistance, house hunting service and further support for family members which are relocating with you.
Candidates from similar clothing, retail and fashion digital/ e-commerce backgrounds would be preferred.
We are looking for an experienced Agile professional that has previous experience in leading scrum teams building products and solutions for the retail industry.
The role will be building and leading a high performing Agile Scrum team dedicated to developing the digital and technology roadmap for EMEA stores for our brands:
This includes Point of Sale, in-store digital experience, Mobile Point of sale, in-store payments, omni-channel, customer management and other key capabilities supporting our physical stores business.
The Scrum Master is responsible for ensuring that the Agile process is used act as facilitator and process
Scrum Master enforces Scrum rules, chairs key meetings, removes impediments and strives for continuous Agile role will also be responsible for working directly with the Product Owner, System Architects, and others to build and maintain a relevant product roadmap.
- Experience in software development roles in digitally minded organisations.
- Previous agile methodology direct experience, preferably in large global organisation
- Previous exposure to development of retail systems, omnichannel and/or digital technologies in store is highly appreciated. Oracle Retail Xstore would be highly beneficial.
- Strong knowledge of Agile software development processes and techniques
- Natural coach and facilitator
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-organized, able to see the big picture, break complexity and manage inter-dependencies
- Focused on delivering results, resolving conflicts with a positive can-do attitude
- Front end customer experience design skills are a plus
- Expert user of Jira/ Confluence or similar tracking and management systems
- English fluency
For more information please contact Martin Hartshorne at Advantage Resourcing. The internal reference number of this vacancy is 828327
Please note that due to the high number of applications it is not always possible to provide detailed feedback to all candidates, please accept my apologies for this.
Project / Project Manager
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Scrum Master
Location: Stabio, Switzerland
Job Type: Perm Position
Reference ID: 828327
Posted Date: 22/08/2019