Lead Data Scientist - Stabio, Switzerland
Are you looking for a fresh opportunity to put your data science expertise into practise in an ambitious, fast paced organisation? Are you excited about the prospect of helping world-renowned brands maximise the value of their data? Would you like to work in a supportive feedback-based environment based on respect and integrity that is genuinely committed to training and personal development?
Advantage Resourcing are recruiting on behalf of our international client for a Lead Data Scientist to drive their EMEA Direct-to-Consumer Data Science practice. Based only 30mins drive from Lake Como and Lugarno and an hour from Milan this is a career defining opportunity to work with a passionate apparel organisation.
- Apply data modelling and analytical pipeline to large data set
- Manage e2e lifecycle for advanced data science products
- Leading scalable data initiatives across different domains, engaging different stakeholders and teams to increase efficiency and productivity
- Create and own the right set of metrics and audit mechanisms to track the performance of such initiatives
- Deal with ambiguity, conduct deep dive analyses on business problems, and formulate conclusions
- Provide leadership for Data Science domain, guide and inspire data Science team, identify new analytics opportunities and engage with business and technology partners
- Analytics Tracks: Marketing, Demand forecast, Consumer Lifecycle management, Pricing & Stock optimization, Channel Performances
Suitable candidates will offer
- MSc or PhD in quantitative or scientific discipline (Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, Engineering, Computer Science, Econometrics or strongly related subjects)
- Proven experience in Data science initiatives in the Retail industry
- Good knowledge of data structures and technologies (relational DB, file formats, NoSQL DB, etc.) related to Big Data and Cloud computing (Hadoop, Map Reduce, Spark)
- Ability to master few of the following languages: Python, Java, Scala, R, Matlab, Octave, as well as advanced SQL knowledge
- Experience in managing a Data Science team
- Full proficiency of technical and business English
As well as an attractive salary, corporate benefits and relocation assistance you will be rewarded with tailored training, an inclusive environment, on site gym offering health and well-being initiatives and a subsidised canteen.
Submit your CV now to be considered for this fantastic opportunity.
IT / IT Technical
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Lead Data Scientist
Location: Stabio, Switzerland
Job Type: Perm Position
Reference ID: 828333
Posted Date: 23/08/2019