Senior Test Lead - Luton , United Kingdom
£450.00 - £525.00
Senior Test Lead - £450 - £525 LTD- Luton – 6 Months
Advantage Resourcing are working closely with a well-established airline recruiting for a Senior Test Lead to come on board to join their dynamic team.
You will lead the testing of SCV across this exciting, fast-paced Data Hub programme in line with industry best practice and business needs. You will be responsible for aiding the Programme Test Manager in the definition of the Testing Strategy and Test Plans that include services being transitioned between suppliers, new SLAs being introduced with both new and incumbent suppliers, hardware being replaced, transformative tools and processes being rolled out, applications migrated to the Cloud and enhanced capabilities being developed.
- Aid in production of test approach/test plans and testing artefacts in line with applicable requirements as well as the testing management and defect management methodology adopted
- Test analysis, design, execution of CRM database related testing
- Integration testing i.e. multi component system architecture with internal/external interfaces, dependencies.
- ETL based data reconciliation, data validation testing
- Ability to analyse business/tech requirements and perform gap analysis
- Strong SQL/DB querying & design skills, understand data models, schemas
- Work closely with BAs, business leads, solution designers to understand use cases and scenarios.
- Manage team of small testers, guide and mentor them along the testing lifecycle.
- Good communication skills and team player.
- Jira/Confluence, agile, user stories
- Worked within a data environment having worked in either data warehousing or big data platforms
- Big data technologies like Hadoop, HDFS. Hive, Impala.
- Apache Spark, ETL testing, complex SQL query design and execution, Views.
- Understand data models, schemas, S2T transformations, technical specifications.
- Functional, non-functional testing, End-to-end testing of data centric solutions.
- Prior expert testing technical and best practice knowledge and working experience
- Ensure compliance with standards including architectural & security standards. Embrace Agile practices.
- Establish close working relations with other teams, both internal and of third parties, notably business analysts, app development, architecture and service delivery / operations.
- Experience in managing testing in a matrix organisation where resources belong to other teams to deliver quality solutions, working collaboratively with multidisciplinary teams in a rapidly changing environment.
- Effective in defect and issue resolution, ensuring correct resource and suppliers are utilised. Assist in conducting Root Cause Analysis and resolving software and process defects.
Please apply with your most up to date CV, Ref. 828348
Luton , United Kingdom
Accounting / Accounts Assistant
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Senior Test Lead
Location: Luton , United Kingdom
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 828348
Posted Date: 23/08/2019