Integration and System Validation Engineer - Stevenage, United Kingdom
World Class Defence Organisation based in Bristol is currently looking to recruit an Integration and System Validation Engineer subcontractor on an initial 6 month contract.
Contract Duration: 6+ Months initially and then ongoing thereafter
Hourly Rate: The Company are offering excellent rates
Security Information: Please Note you must be eligible for SC Security Clearance (unfortunately due to security restrictions for this role, the candidate will need to be a British National with no dual nationality and must have resided in the UK for at least 4 of the past 5 years).
Integration and System Validation Engineer Job Description:
Mandatory skills and experience:
- An ability to understand the design of the System
- Experience of systems integration (mechanical/electrical)
- Experience of systems integration (functional test activities)
- Ability to undertake data analysis from trials.
- Able to work to tight timescales with changing priorities in a complex environment
- An ability to establish good working relationship within group and external stakeholders, and to broker agreements to deliver required results.
- An ability to work autonomously and report issues/ask for assistance as required
- An ability to work within a fast moving programme that can change both design and priorities quickly
- Willing to travel to support off-site facilities
Desirable skills and experience:
- Relevant experience of complex weapon system integration, including trials with end user
- Familiarity with MS Office, IBM Rational DOORS, Python. Excel / VBA/ MAcros and XLog
- Experience of systems integration
- Experience/Knowledge associated with network analysis/fault finding
- Windows/Linux command line operation experience
- Ability to configure Ethernet switches
Stevenage, United Kingdom
Engineering / Systems Engineer
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Integration and System Validation Engineer
Location: Stevenage, United Kingdom
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 828350
Posted Date: 23/08/2019