HR Assistant - , United Kingdom
£155.00 - £155.00
Advantage Resourcing are currently looking for a HR Assistant for an excellent opportunity to work for a Fortune Global 500 global management consulting and professional services company based in London of a 5 month contract to start ASAP. please note the current daily rate for this role is £155 Umbrella or £117 PAYE.
The successful HR Assistant will assist the company’s recruitment function:
- The role will involve being a member of the Talent Supply Chain team within Human Resources which is at the front-end of the business operations and key to employees’ career experience.
- The position plays a key role in the effective execution and monitoring of scheduling and supply/demand processes across one or more resource pools, proactively addressing supply/demand gaps and imbalance and working with a team of career advisors and other resource pool teams to deliver people to the account teams.
- Experience of managing staff resource – please note this is not a recruitment role
- Proven experience in a similar HR role
- Strong business partnering experience, ideally within global corporate organisations
- Knowledge of supply/demand management and resource management processes
- Strong influencing/negotiation and conflict management skills
- Proven ability to build and sustain collaborative relationships at all levels of an organisation
- Strong team management skills, with a proven ability to coach and develop team members
- Excellent organisational skills, focusing on quality, processes and results
Please apply without delay as there is a deadline with this role!
To apply for this role please send through your CV for consideration and we will be in touch should your experience match our criteria. Unfortunately due to high volume we will only be able to contact those who have been shortlisted
, United Kingdom
Human Resources / Advisor/Officer HR
Apply for this Position
Job Title: HR Assistant
Location: , United Kingdom
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 828729
Posted Date: 10/09/2019