Recruitment Compliance Administrator - , United Kingdom
£118.00 - £118.00
Are you a recent graduate or have experience in a compliance driven environment? Do you want the opportunity to work for a Fortune Global 500 company based in London?
Advantage Resourcing has an exciting opportunity as an Early Talent Onboarding Coordinator/compliance administrator in a 3 month contract based in London.
The Compliance administrator role will consist of:
- Coordinate all aspects of the onboarding of graduates into the firm to ensure they have a smooth start to their career
- Support high volume of candidates through the onboarding - ensuring file clearance and managing candidate enquiries
- Ensuring the accuracy of documents and information received from candidates
- Create content for social media channels
- Monitor candidate satisfaction and find new ways to engage and support our candidates
- Keeping up to date with updates and changes which may impact recruitment e.g. visas, GDPR etc.
The successful Onboarding Coordinator will have experience in:
- Recent graduate or experience within marketing, events, HR - or any role where you can demonstrate the required skill set
- Strong organisation skills, attention to detail, and the ability to build authentic relationships
- Will be managing multiple projects simultaneously, so need to have good time management skills
- Good understanding of Excel and Powerpoint
- Ability to track trends and solve problems
If you are a recent graduate or have experience with compliance within previous roles and are now looking for your next contract in London on a 3 month contract then hit the apply button now!
For more information please contact Sammie Hurley at Advantage Resourcing on (0161) 871 8262. The internal reference number of this vacancy is 828755.
Please note that due to the high number of applications it’s not always possible to provide detailed feedback to all candidates, please accept my apologies for this.
, United Kingdom
Human Resources / Admin/Assistant HR
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Recruitment Compliance Administrator
Location: , United Kingdom
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 828755
Posted Date: 09/09/2019