Information Security Training Awareness Consultant - Stirling, United Kingdom
A large Investment Bank is recruiting for an Information Security Training Awareness Consultant to join a dynamic and growing team. The successful candidate will interact across the organisation, support and manage strategies that transform the way the organisation thinks and behaves when it comes to information security and data privacy.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Support to plan, organize and manage an annual information security training and awareness strategy and plan in collaboration with Information Security Leaders and team members across business lines.
- Monitor and identify the top human risks to the organisation and the behaviors they need to change to mitigate those risks.
- Ensure that the program is effectively changing behaviors so all employees act in a secure manner, reducing the most risk to the organisation. In addition support with identification of any roles that require additional or more specialized training.
- Lead delivery of all information security e-learnings.
- Maintain an effective ambassador program that supports the delivery of creating a culture of information security.
- Work closely with Information Security Leaders and team members in all business units and functions to align training with strategy.
- Support collation of key metrics for management reporting and internal & external regulatory audits.
- Assist with management of skills, competency framework and talent pipeline for CISO function.
- Proactively manage and own allocated operational tasks.
The successful candidate is likely to have:
- CISSP, CISM and/or CISA is preferred.
- Attendance to the SANS securing the human course would be desirable.
- Experience working in an Information Security and/or privacy environment.
- Previous experience of compliance training and awareness programs and regulatory obligations is desired.
- Experience conducting formal and informal Training Needs Analysis.
- Strong experience of delivering face to face training and methods including e-learning, Webex or phone.
- Demonstrable experience of eLearning design and development is a desired.
Stirling, United Kingdom
IT / IT / IS Security
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Information Security Training Awareness Consultant
Location: Stirling, United Kingdom
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 828774
Posted Date: 09/09/2019