Finance Analyst - Leading organisation - Luton , United Kingdom
Job title: Finance Analyst
Daily rate: £350-400 per day limited/umbrella
Duration: 6 months
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Finance Analyst to join a leading International business based in Luton.
In this key role you’ll provide effective analytical support to both the Senior Finance Manager and Commercial Business Partners and be responsible for financial accounting, balance sheet controls, P&L variance analysis, and delivering a robust financial close process
- Provide Business Partnering to the commercial team and other cross functional areas ensuring that the business owners are supported with the right insight and information at all times
- Providing monthly detailed commercial analysis and insight into financial performance (revenue, margin and cost) which can be used to drive business performance improvement
- Driving confidence in numbers and providing insight into risks and opportunities
- Financial support covering: Budget and Outlook Setting, Development of initiatives and tracking delivery, Monthly reporting and analysis, Re-forecasting, Business case evaluation and decision support, 5yr planning, Ad hoc projects
- Develop end to end financial processes; ensuring appropriate controls in place
- Build a strong understanding of the accounting systems and core holidays reservations system
- Month end accounting and journal posting
- Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts in a timely manner with supporting schedules and thorough understanding of the balance sheet position, managing risk and opportunities with the business.
- Develop analysis to understand the drivers of variances
- Production of monthly financial results presentations for the board
- Identify and drive continuous improvement opportunities in the end to end financial process
- Qualified accountant able to embrace large, complex, preferably fast moving, entities.
- Excellent analytical skills with an ability to demonstrate an excellent grasp of variance analysis and the key drivers.
- Able to communicate and challenge effectively with key stakeholders at all seniority levels in the organisation.
- Ability to explain finance to non-financial stakeholders
- A proactive team player
- An ability to work on own initiative, and has the confidence to offer solutions.
- A true self starter, with high levels of motivation and enthusiasm.
- Excellent excel skills (up to basic macros) and TM1 experience preferred.
If you are interested in becoming part of this exciting success story please submit your CV now to be considered for position. Reference: - 828790
Luton , United Kingdom
Accounting / Financial Analyst
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Finance Analyst - Leading organisation
Location: Luton , United Kingdom
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 828790
Posted Date: 09/09/2019