Social Impact and Communications Manager - Seascale, United Kingdom
Job title: Social Impact and Communications Manager
Inside IR35: Yes (umbrella pr PAYE) £46.55ph
Contract Length: 12 Months (potentially up to 2021)
Start Date: ASAP
Project: Nuclear project in SellafieldBrief Description of Role:
• Develop the Social Impact Strategy, obtain both internal and external customer agreement and review bi-annually
• Implement the delivery of the project Social Impact plan including Local Education, Employment and Training, Encouraging SME and Local Business Growth, Sustainability and Community Wellbeing.
• Manage and maintain relationships with all stakeholders and partners including the community, local authorities, education and training organisations, SME engagement forums etc.
• Represent the BEP project at a range of public and private meetings
• All other duties commensurate with the grading of this role as directed from time to time by the project Support Services Manager.
• Liaise with customer’s Social Impact team as key stakeholders
• Develop detailed activity programme to support Social Impact plan including coordinate personnel and resources required for activities
• Maintain forward planning data to ensure that communications and community relations activities are planned and delivered within the required timescales
• Support the Comms Co-ordinator in development of the project comms strategy and plan.
• Support the Comms Co-ordinator in production of high quality communications material on the project including the preparation of project newsletters, briefings and presentations
• Develop and maintain good working relationships with all parties associated with the project
• Arrange and attend team meetings/conferences, supply chain meetings, engagement events as required.
• Perform ad hoc confidential project work, as required
• Maintain accurate and secure paper based/electronic filing systems, including archiving
• Maintain full confidentiality of sensitive business issues
Detailed knowledge of the area local to project and the issues faced by the local stakeholders
Highly organised and able to work on own initiative
Be fully conversant in MS Office to produce a range of spreadsheets, documents and presentations.
Excellent team working skills, and able to build relationships at all levels
Ability to work well under pressure and to tight timescales
To discuss this opportunity further, please send your CV to Katy Moore by clicking Apply Now. Candidates with relevant experience will be contacted shortly after.
To apply for this role please send through your CV for consideration and we will be in touch should your experience match our criteria. Unfortunately due to high volume we will only be able to contact those who have been shortlisted
Seascale, United Kingdom
Sales / Communications Sales
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Social Impact and Communications Manager
Location: Seascale, United Kingdom
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 828814
Posted Date: 10/09/2019