Security Analyst - Altrincham, United Kingdom
£31,900.00 - £31,900.00
Advantage Resourcing is working with a large organisation who work within financial services which are leaders in their specialist financial area. This will be a permanent role with a generous benefits package and salary which can be discussed on application. This will be in a central Liverpool location local to many of the main stations in the city so potentially commutable from many parts of the North West.
The role is a Monitoring and Compliance Analyst working with relevant logging and threat management tools such as Splunk and various other SIEM tools.
In this role you will work as part of the Network and Security team with a focus on providing day to day assurances that the security and monitoring platforms, identifying full value and reporting across the various platforms and provide assurances to the business around the reporting and management of security incidents, systems incidents and compliance status across our security and data centre platforms.
You will producing reports for audit purposes as required and identifying automation opportunities to enable other teams in accessing this information as required.
This role will require some travel to another office in London and occasional out of hours or weekend working for support.
- Experience using Security Information and Event Management tools like SPLUNK.
- Understanding of monitoring tools such as SolarWinds.
- Understanding of Linux and Windows operating systems.
- Understanding Network, Data Centre and WebApp security.
- Vulnerability management tools such as Nexpose.
- Capable of managing multiple workloads.
- Ability to work independently with excellent communications skills
- Writing and delivering reports as identified.
- Gained certification in one of the following – CompTIA CASP, EC-Council CEH, GIAC GCIA
- Any technical knowledge of ForeScout, Palo Alto, FireEye or Next Gen AV.
- Forensic event methodology.
- Understanding of regular expressions.
- Knowledge of internally managed PEN testing tools.
For more information please contact Martin Hartshorne at Advantage Resourcing. The internal reference number of this vacancy is 826679
Please note that due to the high number of applications it’s not always possible to provide detailed feedback to all candidates, please accept my apologies for this
Altrincham, United Kingdom
IT / Networking, Infrastructure and Support
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Security Analyst
Location: Altrincham, United Kingdom
Job Type: Perm Position
Reference ID: 828825
Posted Date: 11/09/2019