Data Verifier - BRISTOL, United Kingdom
£11.43 - £11.43
Advantage Resourcing are currently recruiting for several Data Verifiers to work for an independent public body until February 2020. This role is full time (37 hours per week) however part-time working will also considered.
The successful Data Verifier candidates will be joining a higher education regulatory client. The successful candidates will work as part of a team to check data, raise queries with providers and liaise with colleagues to ensure the final data submission is correct.
Full training and guidance will be provided!
Main responsibilities include:
• Develop thorough understanding of funding rules and definitions
• Checking data and raising appropriate queries
• Checking credibility of responses to queries and checking further submissions of data
• Keep logs up to date and work flexibly to implement new checks as they are identified
• Queries will be clearly and professionally communicated, with follow-up discussion (which may be via email or telephone)
• Data is deemed to be satisfactory and signed off by appropriate provider staff
• GCSE English and Maths grade c or above
• Degree or relevant experience
• Experience of interpreting and manipulating numerical data accurately
• Good Excel and Word skills
• Ability to explain relatively complex issues in easy to understand language
• Confident numerical skills
For more information please contact Sammie Hurley at Advantage Resourcing on (0161) 871 8262. The internal reference number of this vacancy is 829558.
To apply for this role please send through your CV for consideration and we will be in touch should your experience match our criteria. Unfortunately, due to high volume of applications we will only be able to contact those who have been shortlisted.
BRISTOL, United Kingdom
Admin / Data Entry Clerk
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Data Verifier
Location: BRISTOL, United Kingdom
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 829558
Posted Date: 08/10/2019