HR Advisor - Barrow-in-Furness , United Kingdom
£24.76 - £24.76
Advantage Resourcing are currently recruiting for a HR Advisor (Case Management) to join a leading defence organisation in Barrow for a 6 month contract.
The successful HR Advisor will responsible for providing high volume case management - providing coaching, advice and support to Line Managers on complex employee relations cases.
Main responsibilities include:
- Establishes effective working relationships to ensure that relevant stakeholders are engaged and informed
- Through coaching and support assists line managers, Employees and representatives in a proactive manner to resolve cases effectively, and to attain consistency and compliance across the business
- Provides balanced advice that is legally compliant & in line with company policy to managers, and employees in order to manage risk
- Supports and manages cases in an accurate, timely fashion ensuring all cases are updated regularly and records maintained appropriately
- Identifies supports & contributes to changes and developments in technology solutions, policy & process to ensure the continuous improvement of the efficiency of the service
- Knowledge of policies and processes
- Employee relations experience/expertise with basic understanding of UK employment law
- CIPD qualification or working towards
For more information please contact Sammie Hurley at Advantage Resourcing on (0161) 871 8262. The internal reference number of this vacancy is 829584.
To apply for this role please send through your CV for consideration and we will be in touch should your experience match our criteria. Unfortunately, due to high volume of applications we will only be able to contact those who have been shortlisted.
Barrow-in-Furness , United Kingdom
Human Resources / Advisor/Officer HR
Apply for this Position
Job Title: HR Advisor
Location: Barrow-in-Furness , United Kingdom
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 829584
Posted Date: 09/10/2019