Project Engineer - Gaydon, United Kingdom
Initial 5 month contract
Up to £23.00 per hour
Advantage Resourcing are currently recruiting for a Project Engineer to work with our prestigious client at their facility in Gaydon, Coventry.
The role involves leading technical investigations into fastener technologies, process developments, selection of parts for vehicles, initiate and manage fastener innovation ideas, working with supply base to introduce new fastener technologies and a rationalised product set at a reduced cost.
As an Engineer, your main responsibilities will involve:
• Experience working within the Fastener arena with substantial knowledge of fastening products, surface finishing and assembly techniques
• Strong problem definition, analysis and solution skills in cross functional / system engineering environments with multiple stakeholders
• Experience juggling long term strategic engineering decisions with short term tactical projects
• Educated to degree level or equivalent in an engineering discipline
• Have experience working within the Fastener arena in automotive or aerospace industry with a strong focus on cost and complexity reduction.
For more information, please contact Advantage Resourcing quoting reference: 829598
Gaydon, United Kingdom
Project / Project Manager
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Project Engineer
Location: Gaydon, United Kingdom
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 829598
Posted Date: 09/10/2019