Administrator - , United Kingdom
£11.91 - £15.02
Pay rate per hour: £11.91 PAYE, £15.02 LTD
Location – Bristol
Contract type: Temp with potential FTC
Hours – 9-5 Monday – Friday
1.To provide a full administrative service to the team, including but not limited to: assisting the day to day management of the Student & private lettings & management Office, dealing with enquiries from residents and members of the general public, organising meetings, dealing with contractors and managing incoming and outgoing mail.
2. To support the marketing and letting of private rental properties covered by the team.
3. To support the procurement of goods & services in line with Group procedures, to include monitoring of existing stock & budgets, purchasing and invoice processing.
4. To assist with the implementation of the Groups policies and procedures for housing management within its student & Private Rent tenures and contribute to the development of such policies and procedures.
5. To take all steps to ensure compliance with legislation relating to the provision of services within the accommodation, both as a landlord and as an employer.
Skills / experience:
- Administration experience welcome but not essential
- Skill with spreadsheets, databases, systems and procedures
- Team support experience
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Confident using Microsoft Officer programmes
- Efficiency and good organisational skills
- self-motivated person able to work on your own initiative
- like being part of a team and like to support the team
- strong abilities with databases and spreadsheets
- good writing skills
If you would like to apply for this role please send your CV asap - there is a short deadline for this position. Internal ref. - 829619.
, United Kingdom
Admin / Administrator
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Administrator
Location: , United Kingdom
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 829619
Posted Date: 09/10/2019